Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on Mobile Computing. Interview Questions on Mobile Computing.
- Reverse Channel in GSM used for transmission of information from _______ to _______?
(A) Mobile phone to Base station
(B) Base Station to Mobile Phone
(C) Cell to Cell
(D) None of the above
- In 4G Network handover decisions are taken by _______
- Considering 25 MHz for GSM forward link, which is broken into radio channels of 200 khz. If 8 speech channels are supported on single radio channel and no guard band is assumed, find number of simultaneous users that can be accommodated.
- Proposed 5G technology would be using _______ multiple access.
- Cordless telephone is an example of _______ type of system.
(A) Full Duplex
(B) High Bandwidth
(C) Half Duplex
- Proposed 5G technology would be using _______ type of antenna.
(B) Massive MIMO
(C) Omni directional
- Which is NOT 2.5 G TDMA upgrade version
- Which is similar application for QR Code to avoid typing long URL?
(A) Microsoft Teams
(B) Microsoft Tag Code
(D) Adobe Photoshop
- GSM mobile systems use _______ type of modulation system.
- Which is not the Mobile Application Development software?
(B) Titanium Studio
(D) X-Code IOS
- Process of transferring mobile phone from one channel/BTS to another channel/BTS is known as _______.
- Cellular technology replaces _______ with _______.
(A) Single High-power Transmitter, Several Low Power Transmitters.
(B) FSK with PSK
(C) TDD with FDD
(D) Single Low Power Transmitter, Several low power Transmitters.
- Second Generation Mobile technologies use _______ as duplexing method.
- Bluetooth technology operates at _______ frequency and _______ bandwidth.
(A) 2.4 GHZ, Infinite
(B) 2.4 GHz, 2.4 MHz
(C) 2.4 GHz, 1 MHz
(D) 2.4 MHz,1 GHz
- When narrowband signal is multiplied by very large bandwidth signal, outcome is _______ Products.
- Dwell time in cellular network is _______
(A) Time over which call may be maintained outside of cell
(B) Time to reconnect the call
(C) Time to connect call
(D) Time over which call may be maintained within cell without handoff
- Second Generation Mobile technologies use _______ as multiple access technology.
- What is true for 3G network?
(A) Technical name UMTS
(B) High internet speed
(D) All of the above
- Which of the following is/are CDMA technology issues?
(A) Soft handoff
(C) High Multipath Fading
(D) Low data rate
- 4G architecture is technically _______ and _______ network.
(A) UMTS, Fully packet based
(B) LTE, Partially Packet Based
(C) LTE, Fully Packet based
(D) UMTS, Fully circuit based
1-(A), 2-(D), 3-(D), 4-(C), 5-(A), 6-(B), 7-(B), 8-(B), 9-(D), 10-(A), 11-(C), 12-(A), 13-(A), 14-(C), 15-(A), 16-(D), 17-(C), 18-(D), 19-(B), 20-(C)